Who needs a Trust Account ?

 Few of the occupations listed below needs to have a trust account:

  • Solicitor
  • Accountant
  • Travel Agent
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Resident Letting Agent
  • an Auctioneer
  • Pastoral house
  • Motor dealer (if you sell used vehicles on consignment)
  • Debt collector or process server (if you collect debts on behalf of someone else

 Every regulated trust account needs to submit an audit report and an approved auditor will need to do the report.

Request a Free Consultation

If you are looking for a Qualified and Professional Trust Auditor for your Trust Account then wait no more and get in touch with us today to find out how we can help you.
Please call one of our Qualified Trust Account Auditors to assist you on 1300 2 A U D I T (1300 228 348 ) or email info@trustaudits.com.au or click the contact button to make the appointment.